Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blogging Sabbatical Over

First off, let me say I'm sorry for disappearing from the blog world the last 2 weeks. I can't even tell you why I haven't posted anything new because I don't even know. I think it might have something to do with exhaustion though. When Kevin is gone for a long time, it's almost like I run purely on adrenaline the whole time. I know I'm the only one here and I know if I don't take care of everything, it won't get done. When he gets back home, it's almost as if I just shut down for a bit because I can. I know I've got backup again.

But, I'm done with all that now and will resume attempting to entertain you with our crazy family stories, home improvement projects, and, coming soon, how to save money on your groceries. (I've managed to cut our bill in half over the last few months!)

For now, I'll leave you with one of Nathan's infamous quotes that made me want to crawl under a rock and die since this one happened at church. Last Sunday night, a little girl kept following Nathan around everywhere and would not leave him alone. He was getting aggravated so one of the teachers decided to talk to him about it and asked why he thought she was following him. Nathan said, "I don't know. She must think I'm hot."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, duh. it's healthy to know both your strengths and weaknesses

Natalie said...

love a kid who's sure of himself! so cool...i mean hot!