Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A day at the lake with Jack and Ruthie

(Clarification: we are not still at the lake; we've been back home for over a week now. I just haven't had much 'slackinoff' time to get these pictures on here.)


Jack and Ruthie love being at the lakehouse with their owners, Nate and Kate. Nathan says it's the best vacation ever, even though he's been to Disney World twice. It must be whatever is freshest on his mind is the best. Maybe it's because we celebrated his birthday while we were there. He did share his new transformer race track with Jack and Ruthie and let them race.

The horse swings on the deck were a big hit. Even Zac played on them (and fell off, but I'm not supposed to tell you that).

What could be better than Ms. Pac Man, no quarters required? This is the only video game I'll ever beat my kids at and I am currently the high score title holder.

Jack's training to be a pool shark.

Sweet dreams Jack!

No comments: