Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just Weird

I don't believe in coincidences. I believe things happen for a purpose and I call them Godinces because He is in control of all things. But, occasionally things happen that are just weird and irrelevant to the big scheme of things, so probably not God-orchestrated. For example, Kevin spent an entire day a couple of weeks ago getting OK plates for our cars and his OK driver's license. (My license doesn't expire until 2011 so I'm not real motivated to go through the headache of transferring my license just yet.) The plates for Kevin's car have Zac's birthday on them and my plates have my birthday on them. What are the chances of that happening? Out of all the license plates available, we were given two that had numbers that have meaning. That's just weird.

No comments: