Sunday, April 6, 2008

Feeling Blue?


Zac and I saw the Blue man group for the first time last night. My boss bought tickets for everyone and their spouse. My spouse was preaching this morning and turned down the chance for a date with me which may be the first time that has ever happened. I chose Zac to go in his place. In my mind, he had the most potential of appreciating the $40 ticket.

To say that it was different would be an understatement. I really didn't know what to expect. My previous exposure to the little blue men involved a few clips from You tube and PBS. I'm not really sure I can think of words to describe it; it was so far beyond anything I've ever experienced before. There is nothing in my brain to connect it to. Zac, as expected, thought it was awesome and would go again tomorrow if given the opportunity. What about you? Have you seen this strange concert phenomenon? How would you describe it? Here's your chance to be a published author on the world wide web......in my comments section!

No comments: