Saturday, July 7, 2007

More Pictures!

In case you're wondering why these are being posted after I've already blogged about the event, I discovered the usb cord to my camera was left in Texas. Thankfully, on our return trip this week, I was able to gather up quite a few things we accidentally left behind. From now on, I should be able to integrate the pix with the news!

Nathan on the carousel at the zoo. Yes, that's duct tape holding it together which I didn't notice until after I had already taken the picture.
Nathan on the zoo train--before the storm!
In the butterfly garden
Nathan was holding out his fingers to attempt to get a butterfly to land on them, but everytime one would come near him, he would jump back and be scared of it. He almost wouldn't let me take this picture because there were butterflies all over the flowers behind him.

No comments: