Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happenings

Still in the midst of our crazy summer, here's what's going on this week. I don't want you to take any free time you might have in your own life for granted. Appreciate every minute of it, for my sake, because I may never have free time again, ever.
Sun am--before the sun is up, we'll take Kevin to the airport for a mission trip to Sonora, Mexico. He's taking a team of 21 people to do VBS and street evangelism along with encouraging the pastor of the church plant there.
Next Sat at 7p.m.--Alyssa and Zac leave for youth camp in Panama City. I'm feeling a little ripped off since I never got to go to youth camp at the beach. I didn't even see a beach till my honeymoon. Okay there was the time when I was three, but that doesn't count since I don't remember it. But I'm not bitter about it, not even a tiny bit.
Next Sat at 10p.m.--Kevin gets back from Mexico, missing Alyssa and Zac by 3 hours. So, they'll go 2 weeks without seeing him.
Sandwiched in between is a lot of laundry, working and taxiing to football and dance. Now, go be a couch potato and be proud of yourself!

No comments: