Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wacky

Wacky was Alyssa's name for Zac when he was born and it has stuck. Hopefully he'll outgrow it at some point in time, but for now he's Wacky Zacky at our house. He decided he wanted highlights before he went to the beach this week, and because I'm a cool mom, I said, 'sure, I'll do it for you.' Unfortunately, I'm also a cautious mom and was afraid of going too light. So we put medium blond color on dark brown hair and he ended up with reddish gold highlights. I assured him after a week at the beach, they would get lighter. If not, hair experiment number 2 will be occurring in my kitchen next week. I'll be sure to post after photos. I actually took 'during' photos of the last highlight experiment, but I had to promise on my honor as a mother not to put them on the blog. I feel quite sure it will turn up at a later, more embarrassing time, like a graduation or engagement party.


No comments: