Saturday, March 28, 2009

This little piggy

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy ran into the ottoman and got broken....


Somehow I managed to break my middle left toe last night. Kevin took me to urgent care this morning. I knew there wasn't a whole lot they could do for a broken toe but I can't put any weight on it and I didn't have any crutches. So basically I went to the dr. just to get some crutches and the ugliest shoe ever to stabilize it. The real challenge was this was happening outside:



Katie took these pictures for me. I hope you can tell how hard the snow is coming down. It started about 8 this morning and hasn't stopped yet. I haven't heard the official totals yet, but I think we're around 5 to 7 inches. Kevin spent most of his afternoon trying to make a judgement call about church tomorrow. They finally decided on one service and no Sunday school. Personally, I'm going to stay in my chair with my foot propped up and watch it snow.


No comments: