Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break!

The kids started their spring break last Friday. I have yet to start mine. Don't you think Congress should pass a labor law stating that all adults with children should automatically get spring break off also, with pay? Not likely to happen, so Kevin and I both took off tomorrow, which is also Nathan's birthday. We're heading to our friends' lakehouse for a few days and hopefully will get to rest and relax a little. And if there's a little shopping involved, I won't complain.

But before I can leave town I have to.....work today since I'm off tomorrow, bake Zac some cookies for him to snack on, pack, take the dog to the vet to get shots so Kevin can take her to the kennel, mail Nathan's party invitations, get off the computer so I can get started on this list.

No comments: