Sunday, August 24, 2008

Distractions


Last weekend, we had Katie's 12th birthday party at our new house. I frantically hung pictures and unpacked or hid the miscellaneous boxes that I'd been procrastinating dealing with. We had 8 girls for pizza, Hello Kitty cupcakes, and Nancy Drew.

When the movie was over the girls all went outside to jump on the trampoline which I should have been taking really cool pictures of them in the air.

Instead, I got distracted by the way the moon looked and how I could actually take a picture of it with my new camera. No way my old one would have captured this...

And just think how awesome this would look if I had some cool photo editing software, like say, Photoshop elements. (Hint for anyone wondering what to buy me for Christmas. Yeah, I can wait that long.)

No comments: