Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Questions I have about life

Why does Sonic have a drive thru?

Why does Sonic ask me if my order is for here or to go? One time I was feeling a little rebellious and said it was 'for here' even though it wasn't. I couldn't tell the difference.

Why do people drive slower than the speed limit? Unfortunately, a common occurrence in the state of Oklahoma.

Why do people not know when it's their turn at a 4-way stop?

Why do people drive slow in the left lane? (Are you noticing a theme here?)

Why do the 12 gray hairs that I have grow in my bangs so that everyone can see them? Why can't they be in the back of my head where I could be oblivious to their existence?

How do I convince the email world I do not want a replica Rolex or need an online pharmacy for prescriptions I am the wrong gender for?

What relative did Alyssa inherit naturally curly hair from?

How did 2 parents with straight teeth have 4 children without, requiring orthodontic care equivalent to the cost of a really nice car?

Please enlighten me if you can help with any of these quandaries of my life. Google was no help.

No comments: