Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No, I didn't forget.....

Yes, I know I've been promising soccer videos for several weeks now. I've had some technical difficulties--some with equipment, some with my brain, some with obnoxious soccer teams. It seems the weeks I remember to bring the camera, it either rains or I discover the batteries are dead or as with this past week, I realize we are playing what I have dubbed, "the loud obnoxious team." The coach of this team yells so much that I have a headache by the time the game is over. I knew you wouldn't appreciate a video with his loud voice over the whole thing. We purposely chose to play in the recreational league, mainly because Nathan had never played before but also so that he could play in a relaxed atmosphere. Apparantly, "obnoxious coach" didn't get the memo, because both times we have played that team, he's taken it as seriously as the world cup. So, hopefully this week we'll have no rain and full batteries and calm coaches so I can fulfill my promise.

I'm also still patiently waiting on the India picture CD. The latest update I heard was that loading the 900 pictures (no, I'm not exaggerating) onto a CD made his computer crash, but the CD should be in my hot little hands by next Sunday. Don't worry, I won't make you sit through a slide show of 900 pictures. I'll try to pick the best 20.

No comments: