Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Itunes, anyone?

It is 8:00 on Christmas morning. I am all alone in the living room. All the gifts have already been opened and the trash has all been cleaned up. Amazing how quickly the kids can open the gifts that I spent 2 months shopping for. Kevin and Steve have gone in search of breakfast. I'm not expecting them back anytime soon.

Nathan and Katie were the only one to receive toys this year and most of their gifts did not fall into that category. Lots of Wii games, Cd's, DVD's, and jewelry were under the tree--just another sign I'm getting old in parenting years. But, by far the most popular gift this year--(drumroll)--Itunes gift cards. We somehow amassed a total of $205 of itunes downloads. That should be enough to last us until this time next year, but with 3 ipods and 1 mp3 player in the house, maybe not!

I'm not going to include pictures of the gift-opening since I don't think the kids would appreciate being seen by the world in their pajamas and they might decide to return the favor. Here's one of them in front of the Christmas tree last night.

No comments: