Friday, January 4, 2008

Technical Problems Solved!

I finally figured out why I haven't been able to post videos and believe it or not, it wasn't human error. I have confirmed what I have long suspected--my computer is a dinosaur. Since Alyssa recently got a laptop, I've been able to try a few things that I wasn't able to do on my computer and they all work--including putting videos on the blog. Now after all that excitement, the first video to be posted is not exactly earth shattering exciting but Alyssa felt it was important to share with the world.

We decided at the last minute, i.e. New Year's Eve Eve, to have a party. We could only find two other families as pathetic as us with no plans but we had fun anyway, playing wii and eating lots of food. Alyssa and her friend Hannah made their own version of the times square ball out of balloons and dropped it off the stairs at midnight. So here's a video of our small countdown that brought big excitement from the 7 children present.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: