Thursday, September 25, 2008

Meet Jude and Noah


Yesterday, we had the privilege of babysitting for my new friend, Cassie, while she went to the dr. to check on baby #3. Noah is 2 1/2, Jude is 7 months, and baby #3 will show up in May. This brings back so many memories of the beginning years of our family. Alyssa had her 3rd birthday party one day and the next day, we found out Kevin had gotten a job in Texas that would allow him to attend seminary. The day after that I found out I was 10 weeks pregnant with Katie. Zac was only 6 months old at the time so I think I responded appropriately when I sat in a chair for 2 hours, alternating between crying and a semi-catatonic state. We adjusted to the surprise quickly and wouldn't change a thing about our family. I may want to amend that statement when they are all in college at the same time.

Back to the cuties playing at my house....Nathan wasn't happy about the little guys coming over. Being the typical baby of the family, he didn't want anybody getting in his stuff and stayed upstairs away from everybody else for the first hour they were here. Then on the way to get a snack, he got caught up in the cuteness and was doing everything he could to make Jude smile.

Here's Noah.. He was too busy watching veggie tales and leading Alyssa by the hand around the house to pose for any pictures. Somehow, his mom manages to take amazing pictures of both boys which you can see over on her blog. She has the same camera I do but her pictures are way better than mine. I think I'll tell myself it's because she has photoshop and I don't.

1 comment:

Cassandra Raney said...

sooooo I am way overdue on checking your blog... this post is so sweet! you have no idea how much we appreciate you all watching the boys. it was a lifesaver. we really really really love you guys. yall are such a great and super fun family! thanks again!