Friday, September 26, 2008

Marriage Movie Grace


I went to see 'Nights in Rodanthe' today, alone. Most of the theatre was filled with middle age women (not that I fit in that category) or younger women with their dates/husbands. Kevin would have gone with me if I had asked him, but I love him enough not to subject him to a movie I know he wouldn't appreciate--marriage movie grace.

Oh, and the movie? Since I had read the book, I knew about the shocker ending that sent sniffling sounds throughout the theater. If you're wanting to see a romantic comedy, skip it. If you're wanting a reason to use a whole box of tissues, go! Nights in Rodanthe is an intense, emotional drama, but I'm not sure how much I can like a movie where......................



Spoiler warning




Richard Gere dies in the end.

No comments: