Friday, December 26, 2008

The perfect gifts!

Uncle Weve (aka: Steve, Kevin's brother) came to see us yesterday and he brought some awesome gifts for everyone. The boys all got NFL jerseys...

and Alyssa decided to model Zac's Romo jersey....

which then provoked Nathan to strike a pose in his Favre jersey.

Alyssa got her real present---a gift to Forever 21--her favorite store!

Katie scored an Itunes card and a Target gift card, and I got a Roomba! I'm still waiting on the battery to fully charge before I can find out if our predictions are true. (And please, no comments on how messy my desk is in the background. I promise I just cleaned it off two days ago and it's already messy again. Every miscellaneous piece of paper sends to up there. It's an endless cycle of clean and clutter.)

No comments: