Monday, January 26, 2009

Ice....Again?

We're having yucky weather yet again. I'll sheepishly admit I kind of like having bad weather as long as we don't lose power like we did for 5 days last year. I never want to repeat that experience again. Today's schedule was supposed to include Kevin leaving for a 2 day conference, basketball practice at the church tonight for Nathan, and me working from 12 to 5 to cover for someone else who is out sick. Instead, Kevin stayed in town, basketball practice was cancelled, and everyone was home for the day by 2:45.

Now we have a relaxing afternoon and evening ahead of us. Kevin is coordinating some disaster relief stuff via phone from the recliner, Alyssa is using her In Style magazine to decide what swimsuit shape she is, and the other kids are battling it out with guitar hero. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to spend my surprise free evening making curtains for Alyssa's room or scrapbooking pictures from our vacation in April 2006. (I'm just a little behind on this whole scrapbooking thing.)

No comments: