Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is it just me?

Last Saturday, the kids and Kevin cleaned house for me. They thought they were throwing away trash from the living room when it was really my stack of coupons which I had planned to clip while watching a Lost episode. It should have been obvious that it was not trash because 1) I don't leave trash laying around and 2) Duh! It was coupons! When I realized they had been thrown away, I dug them out from the bottom of the trash can, totally unaware of the fact that they were laying on top of a paint tray from Alyssa's room. I know some you may find that totally disgusting, that I would dig coupons out of the trash, but they had the potential of being worth $20-$30. So after sitting on the couch for a few minutes with my treasured coupons, I discovered paint on my sweater and my pants! Aaagh!

Things like this make me wonder if I'm the only person on earth that these goofy things happen to. I mean, who else in this universe has gotten paint on their clothes from clipping coupons?

No comments: