Friday, February 1, 2008

This blog has been approved by.....


You will be happy to know my blog has been rated "G", by whom I'm not really sure. I just followed the link from my friend's blog to get my rating. She was quite upset for getting an 'R' based on the fact that she had used the word 'poop' a couple of times. Ooops! I probably just messed up my rating. Oh well, that will make all you daredevils that want to read something controversial feel better. Besides, with 4 kids and a dog, I was bound to use that word eventually.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i think this rating thing is crazy. i did mine again and it is still rated r. this time it says i've used the word poop 4 times, the word drugs 3 times, the word hurt twice, and the word shoot once. i think my next blog post is going to be a list of words that might be offensive to some people just to see what happens!