Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Gabriel--Alyssa's Solo

This was taped at recital dress rehearsal. Alyssa would tell you she is not happy with this performance but I think it's beautiful. Even if you don't watch the whole thing, watch through the amazing turns about three-fourths through. For some reason it didn't put the last 15 seconds or so of the dance on the video, but you get to see most of it. She got her score sheets from last weekend's competition yesterday and found out she was one point away from receiving a Platinum which is the highest award possible. (Mommy bragging session is now over.)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! Beautifully performed by my favorite dancer:) Hopefully I'll get to see it in person soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I fully expected the "ba pa ba pa pa, So you think you can dance...." music to come on at the end. So I think she CAN! Beautiful!!