Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Into the Black Hole

Yes, I realize I haven't posted anything in 5 days. In my defense, I did just get back from the most amazing vacation and am moving in 2 days.

Goals for today:
*Hit the sales at Target and get stuff super cheap and resist the temptation to buy lots of cool stuff for my new house. Done with the exception of the cute bathmat I got for the girls.

*Take Zac to football, Alyssa to work and go to my bosses' birthday party. (Yes, I have grammar skills. Both of my bosses have the same birthday, thus justifying the plural possessive.) Done

*Pack china cabinet contents. Almost done

*Pack majority of kitchen. Not even close

*Save several posts in Blogger to appear while I'm in the black hole of no internet. Not likely at this point

Kevin scheduled the transfer of our dish/phone/internet service which is all with the same company. He gets to have tv on Monday, but I have to wait until Wed. to have internet again. Very suspicious if you ask me.

We're on schedule to close tomorrow afternoon and will start moving/painting Friday.

No comments: