Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today is my birthday!


What did you say? You forgot to mail my gift? No problem, I'm in New York for the next 6 days so you can go ahead and mail my present. It will be here waiting for me when I get back and I'll never know that you forgot!

Need suggestions? Hmmmmmm, I think I would like...
* a roomba, even though I still think it would refuse to work for us
*a laptop so I wouldn't be tempted to throw my 5 yr old desktop in the street
*Photoshop elements, since I should have cool editing software to go with my new camera
*a $5000 shopping spree like on What not to wear; there is some consolation that I don't think I would qualify for the show

That should give you enough ideas. Now go shopping!

I'll have lots of NYC stories and pictures for you next week!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

hope you had a great birthday and are having an awesome time in new york! i want to visit sometime. one of these days...