Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One more day.....

It's Packing for Nyc day and I check the weather to see how cool it will be since we're going so far north and this is the symbol on the weather site for NYC tomorrow...

What the heck? I'm going I don't know how many miles north and it's going to be hotter than it is where I live? The high here in the midwest is 85 but it's supposed to be mid 90's in New York.

I'd love to chat with you some more but I have to get a termite inspection on the new house, sign off on the inspection done yesterday on the new house, call my landlord and tell her I'm moving out, call the school and tell them Zac is changing schools, clean my house, wash all the laundry, take Alyssa to work, pick up Zac from football, pick up Alyssa from work, go to Target, and pack. Ugh, I'm tired just typing it all. Thankfully, Kevin is off work today to help with the list. Visions of the Statue of Liberty dancing in my head will motivate me to get it all done...

No comments: