Saturday, July 5, 2008

News for the week

*After delayed and rerouted flights, Kevin finally made it home from Mexico at 3 am Sunday. At one point, he was sitting on the runway at Oklahoma City but they wouldn't let him off and made him fly to Dallas where he had to wait on another plane for 4 more hours.

*After 18 hours on a charter bus, Alyssa and Zac made it home from youth camp at Panama City Beach. They both had fun and are very tired.

*Everyone in our family except Nathan and I were on facebook. I have now caved in to the peer/family pressure and have a facebook, so if you're on, search for us and add us all as friends.

*Katie got braces on Monday. I haven't caught her with the camera yet, but I will!

*We have been renting here the last year, getting accustomed to the area. If we can find a house we like we may be moving again in a month or 2. We'll be househunting next week.

*12 more days till we leave for New York!!!!!! If you have suggestions for what we should do, leave them in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you decided to go to Serendipity? If so, think of me and forget about a diabetic diet!

Sharon said...

Oooooh, I forgot about Serendipity! I'll get right on that!